Field Linguistics Workshop: Technical Workshop “Tips on how to make communicative online presentations”
*This event has already been held.
29 September, 2022 (Thu.), 13:30–15:30
Online meeting via Zoom
- Online icebreaker
- How to make online presentations more communicative and comprehensible
- Advantages and disadvantages of online presentations
- What we should care about for listeners in online presentations
- How to attract listeners’ attention and interests
Please see here (in Japanese).
Pre-registration is required. Please register here (in Japanese).
(Application will be closed as soon as the workshop reaches its capacity.)
- Core Project “Description and Documentation of Language Dynamics in Asia and Africa: Toward a More In-depth Understanding of the Languages and Cultures of People Living in Asia and Africa” (DDDLing）
DDDLing Project Administrative Office
E-mail: dddling-office[at] tufs.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @)
(Posted 29 August, 2022)
(Updated 1 September, 2022)
(Updated 6 March, 2023)