ILCAA Joint Research Project
- Typological Study on “Altaic-type” Languages
- The Case-marking Systems in Ryukyuan: A Typological Survey
- Studies on Reference Grammars
- A Comprehensive Study of Tone/Accent Languages of Africa
- Ethnolinguistic Lexical Documentation of the Southwestern Kalahari Khoe Languages
- Typological Study of Microvariation in Bantu (Phase 1)
- Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its Change: Based on the Method of Documentary Linguistics
- A Research on Varieties of Malayic Languages
- Aspects of Agglutination in Turkic Languages: An Integrated Approach of Phonology, Morphosyntax and Semantics
- Exploration into Dynamicity of Grammar (1): Multiplicity and Distributedness in Grammar
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
Follow-up meeting on ILC 2019 (Jinghpaw) /The 2nd meeting on Kachi ...
A Typological Study of the Areal Lexicon of Mainland Southeast Asi ...
Follow-up meeting on ILC 2019 (Jinghpaw) /The 1st meeting on Kachi ...