Technical Workshop: How to Make Your Research Appear Appealing: purpose and tips for scientific communication
ILCAA offers various workshops on field linguistics aimed mainly at junior researchers such as graduate students and post-doctoral researchers.
The workshops aim to offer lectures and training that are useful for documenting and describing under-studied and under-documented languages.
15 March, 2019 (Fri.), 10:00–16:00
Room 304, 3F, ILCAA, TUFS
- Yuto NIINAGA (NINJAL)
- Satbyul KIM (Research Institute for Humanity and Nature)
- Hikaru KAMOGAWA (Japan GEMS Center)
- Hayato AOI (ILCAA Research Associate)
Scientific communication and communicator
Pre-registration is required.
Please see here (in Japanese).
Jointly Organized by
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Japan GEMS Center
LingDy3 Project Administrative Office
E-mail: info-lingdy[at]aacore.net (Please replace [at] with @)
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects