2019 Poster Session for the Institute-wide Research Program: Establishment of a New Cooperative Research System for Solving Contemporary Problems in Asia and Africa
*This event has already been held.
On this poster session, we introduced a part of our research project at ILCAA.
The LingDy3 project exhibited the poster for introducing our activities. In addition, Hayato Aoi, Tomoyo Otsuki, Norikazu Kogura, Keita Kurabe, Tokusu Kurebito, Asako Shiohara, Daisuke Shinagawa and Yasuhiro Yamakoshi, members of LingDy3 project exhibited each poster.
23 November, 2019 (Sat.), 10:00–17:00
24 November, 2019 (Sun.), 10:00–17:00
Room 303, 3F, ILCAA, TUFS
- Hayato AOI (ILCAA Research Associate, National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics)
“Collecting of Rare Phonetic Features: A Linguistic Phonetic Fieldwork in the Ryukyu Archipelago”
- Tomoyo OTSUKI (ILCAA Research Associate)
“Intonational Patterns at the End of Interrogative Sentences of Tsugaru-Aomori Japanese: Interrogations Pronounced with a Final-Falling Pitch”
- Keita KURABE (ILCAA)
“Documentation, Archiving, and Revitalization of the Vanishing Oral Literature of the Kachin People”
- Asako SHIOHARA (ILCAA)
“A Comparative Grammar of Malay Varieties: Developing a Parallel Corpus of ‘Jackal and Crow” Story”
- Daisuke SHINAGAWA (ILCAA)
“Establishment of a Research Network for Exploring the Linguistic Diversity and Linguistic Dynamism in Africa (ReNeLDA)”
No pre-registration is required.
Jointly Organized by
- ILCAA Institute-wide Research Program: Establishment of a New Cooperative Research System for Solving Contemporary Problems in Asia and Africa
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Information Resources Center (IRC), ILCAA, TUFS
- JSPS’s Core-to-Core Program: Establishment of a Research Network for Exploring the Linguistic Diversity and Linguistic Dynamism in Africa (ReNeLDA)
- Grant-in-Aid for Early-Career Scientists “A study in the Mughal Persian translations of the Laghu-Yogavasishtha” (Principal Investigator: Satoshi OGURA (ILCAA) Project Number: 18K12519)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) “Urgent Research on Endangered Languages in Burma”(Principal Investigator: Keita KURABE (ILCAA) Project Number: 17H04523)
For details, please see here (in Japanese).
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects