The World of Sibe Calligraphy: Collected Works of Getuken
*This event has already been held.
18 November, 2019 (Mon.), 13:00–17:00
19 November, 2019 (Tue.)–27 November, 2019 (Wed.), 10:00–17:00
28 November, 2019 (Thu.), 10:00–13:00
Exhibition Hall, 1F, ILCAA, TUFS
The Universe of Sibe Calligraphy: Works of Getuken
Lectures by the Artist
- 23 November, 2019 (Sat) 13:30– @Room 306, 1F, ILCAA, TUFS
- 24 November, 2019 (Sun) 13:30– @Room 304, 1F, ILCAA, TUFS
“The Creation of Sibe Calligraphy”
Artist’s Guided Tour
- 20 November (Wed), 21 November (Thu), 22 November (Fri): 13:30–
- 23 November (Sat), 24 November (Sun): After the Lecture (See above)
Venue: Exhibition Hall, 1F, ILCAA, TUFS
Chinese (with interpretation)
No pre-registration is required.
Jointly Organized by
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
LingDy3 Project Administrative Office
E-mail: info-lingdy[at]aacore.net (Please replace [at] with @)
*Norikazu KOGURA, a member of LingDy3 project and the planner of this exhibition, was interviewed by Yasuhiro YAMAKOSHI, a member of LingDy3 project, on the TUFS PR website “TUFS Today”; please see here (in Japanese).
*This event is reported on the website of the Yomiuri Shimbun; please see here (in Japanese).
*This event is reported on the website of the Asahi Shimbun; please see here (in Japanese).
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects