Workshop on languages spoken in Sabah state, Malaysia
*This event has already been held.
13 (Mon.)–17 (Fri.), August 2018
The Loft Imago
KK Times Square The Loft Residences Block B, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Asako SHIOHARA (ILCAA)
- Hiroki NOMOTO (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
- Yoshimi MIYAKE (Akita University)
- Kartini Abd. Wahab (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Remmy Gedat (Universiti Malaysia Sarawak）
- David MOELJADI (Nanyang Technological University)
- Remmy GEDAT (Universiti Malaysia Sarawak)
- Mohd Izzuddin Fitri Bin Abd Aziz (Bahasa Melayu Brunei)
- Reo Richie H Bating (Bahasa Dusun)
English and Malay
Jointly Organized by
- Core resarch program “The Potential Value of Indigenous Knowledge in Managing Hazards in Asia and Africa: The Anthropological Explorations into the Linkage of Micro-Macro Perspectives 2”
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Developing human resourses taking the lead in research on endangered and/or minority languages in an international network
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) “Microvariation in passives and corpus and lexical resource development for regional Malay varieties” (Principal Investigator: Hiroki NOMOTO (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies), Grant Number 18K00568)
E-mail: asako[at]tufs.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @)
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
Information Structure and the Grammar of Knowledge in Turkic Langu ...
Field linguistics workshop: Technical workshop: Facilitation of on ...
【Postponed】Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its ...