Workshop on languages spoken in Sabah state, Malaysia
*This event has already been held.
11 August, 2017 (Fri.)–17 August, 2017 (Thu.)
09:00–17:00 (only 17 August: 10:00–13:00)
Sunset & Seaview Vacation Condo City Centre and the consultants’ regidences
- Asako SHIOHARA (ILCAA)
- Hiroki NOMOTO (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
- Yoshimi MIYAKE (Akita University)
- Kartini Abd. Wahab (University Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Mohd Izzuddin Fitri Bin Abd Aziz (Bahasa Melayu Brunei)
- Reo Richie H Bating (Bahasa Dusun)
English and Malay (without interpretation)
*Application has been closed.
For those who are interested in participate in the workshop, please contact to the coordinator
Jointly Organized by
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- The Potential Value of Indigenous Knowledge in Managing Hazards in Asia and Africa: The Anthropological Explorations into the Linkage of Micro-Macro Perspectives 2
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Principal Investigator: Hiroki NOMOTO (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies) Research Project Number:26770135)
E-mail: asako[at]tufs.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @)
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
The 6th Language Documentation Training Workshop in Miyako, Okinawa
Grammatical Studies Workshops 16: “Writing better abstracts for co ...
2019 Poster Session for the Institute-wide Research Program: Estab ...