ILCAA Joint Research Project
- A Comprehensive Study of Tone/Accent Languages of Africa
- Ethnolinguistic Lexical Documentation of the Southwestern Kalahari Khoe Languages
- Typological Study of Microvariation in Bantu (Phase 1)
- Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its Change: Based on the Method of Documentary Linguistics
- A Research on Varieties of Malayic Languages
- Aspects of Agglutination in Turkic Languages: An Integrated Approach of Phonology, Morphosyntax and Semantics
- Exploration into Dynamicity of Grammar (1): Multiplicity and Distributedness in Grammar
- Synchrony and Diachrony of Mongolic Languages: Internal and External Factors
- An Inter-disciplinary Approach to the Diversity and Dynamics of Swahili Varieties
- Archiving Fieldwork Materials of the Ainu Language: an Interdisciplinary Research
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
Aspects of Agglutination in Turkic Languages: An Integrated Approa ...
【Reaching the capacity】Field Linguistics Workshop:”Spring Field ...
LingDy Forum: “Linguistic Description and Documentation in African ...