Yasuhiro YAMAKOSHI and Norikazu KOGURA
LingDyTalk is an audio playing application developed with the support of the Linguistic Dynamic Science Project 3. This application provides a simple interface for playing back audio data stored on a server. The application plays back audio based on the capture of numerals by the built-in camera of a smartphone. When a numeral such as the page number of a book is captured, the app plays back the audio linked to that numeral.
To install the app, click the following banner.
How to Play Back the Sound
- Capture QR code or input the ISBN number of each book or printed material.
- Capture or input the page number.
- Press the play [▶] button.
At the moment, we can listen to sound materials of minority languages listed below:
- Hezhen (recorded by Rinsei Li) , Shinekhen Buryat (recorded by Yasuhiro Yamakoshi): these texts are included in Rinsei Li, Yasuhiro Yamakoshi and Norikazu Kogura eds. Documentation of Endangered Languages in Northern China: Hezhen/Shibe/Solon/Dagur/Shinekhen Buryat. (April 2018, Sangensha)
- YAMAKOSHI, Yasuhiro and SANESUE
Swan and Hunter: Buryat Folktale (January 2020, ILCAA)
- Fumiyo Ishiguro
Konna Hanashiga Attannda: Syosu Gengono Minwa Ehon 1 (August 2020, Public Brain), “Ushi no Kanzo”