Workshop: A Crosslinguistic Study of Nominalizer-final Constructions: The “Cogitation Process” Approach / The 9th meeting, ILCAA Joint Research Project “A Crosslinguistic Study of Nominalizer-final Constructions: The ‘Cogitation Process’ Approach”
*This event has already been held.
23 January, 2016 (Sat.), 13:00–18:00
Room 304, 3F, ILCAA, TUFS
- Mie TSUNODA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, Rissho University) “Findings: an overview and synthesis”
- Characteristic uses of the nominalizer-final construction in each language
- Syuntaro TIDA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, Kyoto University) “Korean”
- Shiho EBIHARA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, ILCAA Research Associate) “Amdo Tibetan”
- Izumi HOSHI (ILCAA) “Kam-Tibetan”
- Norikazu KOGURA (ILCAA) “Sibe”
- Hiroyuki UMETANI (ILCAA Joint Researcher, ILCAA Research Associate) “Mongolian”
- Kosei OTSUKA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies) “Burmese”
- Kazuyuki KIRYU (ILCAA Joint Researcher, Mimasaka University) “Newar”
- Tasaku TSUNODA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, Professor Emeritus, National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics) “Significance of this project”
Report (Japanese): 81KB
Jointly Organized by
- Linguistic Dynamics Science Project (LingDy2)
- ILCAA Joint Research Project “A Crosslinguistic Study of Nominalizer-final Constructions: The ‘Cogitation Process’ Approach”
2016.02.18 ［Thu］ - 2016.02.20［Sat］
The third International workshop on Information structure of Austr ...
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
Field linguistics workshop: Technical workshop: Facilitation of on ...
【Postponed】Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its ...
【Cancelled】Aspects of Agglutination in Turkic Languages: An Inte ...