FIELDPLUS café “A Nomadic Life in Contemporary Amdo Tibet” Screening with a commentary and lecture
*This event has already been held.
18 January, 2017 (Wed.), 19:00–20:30 (open at 18:30)
- Yusuke BESSHO (Kyoto University)
- Shiho EBIHARA (ILCAA Junior Research Fellow)
- Namthar Gyal (The University of Shiga Prefecture)
- Izumi HOSHI (ILCAA)
Yoichi TAKAMATSU (ILCAA, Chief editor of FIELDPLUS)
*Application has been closed.
Jointly Organized by
- FIELDPLUS editors
- ILCAA Joint Research Project “Assessing Micro Level Linkages between Humans Livestock the Environment in Amdo”
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
【Postponed】Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its ...
【Cancelled】Aspects of Agglutination in Turkic Languages: An Inte ...
【Postponed】Field Linguistics Workshop:”Spring Field Linguistics ...