Symposium “Current Situation of Contemporary Tibetan Literature and Film Making”
*This event has already been held.
30 January (Sat.)
- Opening remarks
- Shiho EBIHARA (ILCAA Research Associate), Kensaku OKAWA (Nihon University), Izumi HOSHI (ILCAA), Junko MIURA (Translator)
“Guide to Tibetan literature by translators”
- Zhaba (Minzu University of China)
Lecture “Overview of the contemporary Tibetan literature”, Q & A
- Laxianjia (China Tibetology Research Center)
Lecture “Creative writing and publishing in Tibetan”, Q & A
- Kensaku OKAWA (Nihon University), Shunzo ONODA (Bukkyo University), Ai NISHIDA (Kobe City University of Foreign Studies), and Mamoru YAMAGUCHI (Nihon University)
31 January (Sun.)
- Dorje Tsering / Jangbu (Poet, Film director)
“Overview of the Tibetan free verse”, Q & A
- Screening of a Tibetan documentary film “Yartsa Rinpoche (Precious Fungus)” (w/ English subtitles), Q & A
- Kazushi IWAO (Kobe City University of Foreign Studies), Yusuke BESSHO (Hiroshima University), and Junko MIURA (Translator)
- Closing remarks
No pre-registration is required.
Japanese, Tibetan and English
Linguistic Dynamics Science Project (LingDy2)
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
The 6th Language Documentation Training Workshop in Miyako, Okinawa
Grammatical Studies Workshops 16: “Writing better abstracts for co ...
2019 Poster Session for the Institute-wide Research Program: Estab ...