ILCAA Joint Research Project
- “Assessing Micro Level Linkages between Humans, Livestock, and the Environment in Amdo, Tibet: The Outgrowth of the Compilationof an Ethnographic Dictionary of Nomadic Vocabulary
- Constructing a research network for documenting minority languages in and around Indonesia
- Typological Study on “Altaic-type” Languages
- The Case-marking Systems in Ryukyuan: A Typological Survey
- Studies on Mongolic languages in Hexi corridor based on published material
- Studies on Reference Grammars
- A Comprehensive Study of Tone/Accent Languages of Africa
- Ethnolinguistic Lexical Documentation of the Southwestern Kalahari Khoe Languages
- Typological Study of Microvariation in Bantu (Phase 1)
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
Field linguistics workshop: Technical workshop: Facilitation of on ...
【Postponed】Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its ...
【Cancelled】Aspects of Agglutination in Turkic Languages: An Inte ...