Technical Workshop “Data management for field linguistics”
*This event has already been held.
15 January, 2020 (Wed.), 13:00–16:00
Room 304, 3F, ILCAA, TUFS
- Norikazu KOGURA (ILCAA)
- Hayato AOI (ILCAA Research Associate, NINJAL)
- What is data management?
- Data and metadata
- Data publication, archiving, and sharing
- Management of the file names
- Management of the metadata
- Data backup
- Paper-data and electronic data
- Version control
*Participants are required to bring their own laptop.
Graduate students or Researchers of linguistics or related research area
Pre-registration is required. For details, please see here (in Japanese)
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
LingDy3 Project Administrative Office
E-mail: info-lingdy[at]aacore.net (Please replace [at] with @)
*Application has been closed.
If you would like to attend the workshop, please fill out the application form below by 12:00 p.m., 13 January (Mon.). (Application will be closed as soon as the workshop reaches its capacity.)
*Please fill in your special field, the OS (Win/Mac) you use and its version in the “Others” field.
2020.01.24 ［Fri］ - 2020.01.24［Fri］
Grammatical Studies Workshops 17: “Language games and phonology (2)”
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects