Workshop on the current state of heritage language and culture and their relationship to the value and identity of the community (Okinoerabu)
*This event has already been held.
22–23 October, 2019 (Tue.–Wed.), 18:00–21:00
Okinoerabu Island Tourism Association (1029-3, Yajya, China-cho, Oshima-gun, Kagoshima-ken)
22 October (Tue.)
- Toshihide Nakayama (ILCAA, TUFS)
“How does traditional language and culture become weak?”
- Sumittra Suraratdecha (RILCA, Mahidol University)
“Language and culture revitalization in an ethnic minority community in Thailand”
- Workshop: The current state of the traditional language and culture of Okinoerabu
23 October (Wed.)
- Workshop on the current state of heritage language and culture and their relationship to the value and identity of the community
Facilitators: Toshihide Nakayama (ILCAA, TUFS), Sumittra Suraratdecha (RILCA, Mahidol University)
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
Field linguistics workshop: Technical workshop: Facilitation of on ...
【Postponed】Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its ...
【Cancelled】Aspects of Agglutination in Turkic Languages: An Inte ...