LingDy Forum: “Documenting and analysing Austronesian and Papuan languages”
*This event has already been held.
26 March, 2018 (Mon.) 10:00–13:00
Room 306, 3F, ILCAA, TUFS
- Dwi Noverini DJENAR (The University of Sydney), Michael C. EWING (University of Melbourne) and Howard MANNS (University of Monash)
“Interactional particles and perspective management in Indonesian”
- I Wayan ARKA (Australian National University, Udayana University)
“Prohibitives and Information structure in the Austronesian languages of Indonesia”
- Sonja RIESBERG (ILCAA Joint Researcher, University of Cologne)
“The language archive at CELD, West Papua – a collaborative undertaking”
- Stefan SCHNELL (University of Melbourne)
“GIVE and other 3-participant events in Vera’a.”
No pre-registration is required.
Jointly Organized by
- Linguistic Dynamics Science 3 (LingDy3)
- JSPS Program for Advancing Strategic International Networks to Accelerate the Circulation of Talented Researchers, “A collaborative network for usage-based research on lesser-studied languages”
LingDy3 Project Administrative Office
E-mail: info-lingdy[at]aacore.net (Please replace [at] with @)
2018.03.28 ［Wed］ - 2018.03.28［Wed］
Memorial workshop to celebrate the launch of Tibetan Nomadic Dicti ...
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
Information Structure and the Grammar of Knowledge in Turkic Langu ...
Field linguistics workshop: Technical workshop: Facilitation of on ...
【Postponed】Study of Tibetan Pastoral Culture in Qinghai and its ...