LingDy Forum: Participation Report of 3L International Summer School on Language Documentation and Description
*This event has already been held.
We are holding the first LingDy Forum in 2009!
We will invite Yukari Nagayama and Yuto Niinaga, who participated in 3L International Summer School on Language Documentation and Description held at SOAS, London, as a part of LingDy project. They will give us talks on the overview of the summer school and the current issues in language documentation and the software for language documentation. The registration is not required.
25 November, 2009 (Wed), 14:00–17:00
- Yukari NAGAYAMA (Adjunct researcher, ILCAA)
- Yuto NIINAGA (Doctoral student, University of Tokyo)
- The overview of the summer school and documentation methodology of sign languages (Yuto NIINAGA)
- Introduction of ELAN (Yukari NAGAYAMA)
This forum is organized in collaboration with ILCAA forum.
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
The 6th Language Documentation Training Workshop in Miyako, Okinawa
Grammatical Studies Workshops 16: “Writing better abstracts for co ...
A Research on Varieties of Malayic Languages (The 7th meeting)/ Th ...