Tokyo African Linguistics Knot: The 11th meeting
*This event has already been held.
26 August, 2021 (Thu.), 15:00–16:00
Shuichiro NAKAO (ILCAA joint researcher, Osaka University)
“Linguistic description and (cognitive) bias: tones in Arabic-based creole”
Pre-registration is required. If you would like to attend the forum, please see here (in Japanese) and fill out the application form by 12:00 p.m., 25 August (Wed.).
Jointly Organized by
- Tokyo African Linguistics Knot (TALK)
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Kanto Branch of Japan Association for African Studies
- Institute of Language Research, TUFS
Institute of Language Research, TUFS
E-mail: ilr419[at]tufs.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @)
2021.08.28 ［Sat］ - 2021.08.28［Sat］
Archiving Fieldwork Materials of the Ainu Language: an Interdiscip ...
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
- Past Videos