Tokyo African Linguistics Knot: The 8th meeting
*This event has already been held.
21 May, 2021 (Fri.), 18:00–20:00
- Kazuhiro KAWACHI (ILCAA Joint Researcher, Keio University)
“Cross-linguistic experimental studies on causal event descriptions: The issues of iconicity in usage and agentive encoding”
- Daisuke SHINAGAWA (ILCAA)
“A microparametric investigation of types of focus marking strategies and correlating parameters in Bantu”
*Pre-registration is required. Please fill out the application form below by 20 May, 2021 (Thu) .
Jointly Organized by
- Tokyo African Linguistics Knot (TALK)
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Kanto Branch of Japan Association for African Studies
- Institute of Language Research, TUFS
Institute of Language Research, TUFS
E-mail: ilr419[at]tufs.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @)
2021.05.23 ［Sun］ - 2021.05.23［Sun］
Constructing a Theory of Tibetan and Himalayan Pastoral Culture—Ba ...
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
- Past Videos