Tokyo African Linguistics Knot: The 7th meeting
*This event has already been held.
6 May, 2021 (Thu.), 18:00–20:00
- Hirosi NAKAGAWA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, TUFS) and Kimihiko KIMURA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, TUFS)
“Toward a sustainable literacy activity of Kalahari Khoe speakers”
- Motomichi WAKASA (ILCAA Joint Researcher, TUFS)
“Intonation of Wolaytta which its word accent rules cannot explain: A preparatory report on some aspects of the phenomenon”
*Pre-registration is required. Please fill out the application form below by 5 May, 2021 (Wed) .
Jointly Organized by
- Tokyo African Linguistics Knot (TALK)
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- Institute of Language Research, TUFS
Institute of Language Research, TUFS
E-mail: ilr419[at]tufs.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @)
2021.05.09 ［Sun］ - 2021.05.09［Sun］
A sociolinguistic study of heritage languages and ethnic identitie ...
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
- Past Videos