The 6th Meeting of MINPAKU Linguistics Circle
*This event has already been held.
29 January, 2019 (Tue.), 14:30–16:00
Large Seminar Room (#4073), National Museum of Ethnology (10-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita, Osaka)
- Sumittra Suraratdecha (Mahidol University)
“Language and culture reclamation in minority communities in Thailand”
- Thanom Kongyimlamai (Black Tai community [Phetchaburi, Thailand])
“History of the Black Tai community in Kaoyoi, Phetchaburi, and the state of their traditional language and culture”
- Toshihide NAKAYAMA (ILCAA)
“Language documentation research and community outreach activities at ILCAA”
No pre-registration is required.
Jointly Organized by
- Core Project “Linguistic Dynamics Science3 (LingDy3)”, ILCAA, TUFS
- MINPAKU Linguistics Circle
LingDy3 Project Administrative Office
E-mail: info-lingdy[at]aacore.net (Please replace [at] with @)
- Training Workshops
- Language Documentation
- Joint Research Projects
- Research Meetings and Symposia
- Outreach Events
- Past Projects
An Inter-disciplinary Approach to the Diversity and Dynamics of Sw ...
LingDy Forum: A state of the art approach to underdescribed inland ...
Field linguistics workshop: Technical workshop: How to design an e ...